Unit 1 Gym, Kempson Way, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 7AR.
T: 01284 760468 E: firstname.lastname@example.org Click HERE FOR MAP
Copyright Unit 1 Gym Ltd 2019
UNIT 1 GYM LTD TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This agreement commences as soon as we receive your completed registration and/or you commence using any service provided by Unit 1 Gym Ltd.
2. This agreement will become binding on you and us as soon as you book a session or use any service offered by Unit 1 Gym Ltd at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the Type of Membership, pass or service chosen.
4. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else
RECURRING MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS
1. The first month's membership fees are collected from you by us either by Debit / Credit card or cash at time of purchase.
2. Your second payment for monthly membership fees will be collected one month after you joined, unless at a date otherwise agreed at time of purchase. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. If any payment request is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, your membership will be on hold until payment is made. If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, your membership is automatically terminated.
4. You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
Recurring payment prices
1. From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months' notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
1. You may terminate your membership at any point by cancelling your recurring payment by following the link on your electronic invoice. Please contact us for options available to you or for any further information.
2. In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
Paid in Full Fixed Term Memberships
1. Fixed term memberships are non refundable unless the club is permanently closed, or we no longer offer the services for which you joined or in accordance with the money back guarantee.
2. Fixed term paid in full memberships can be frozen for up to 3-months by providing at least 7 days notice. Longer freezes are entirely at our discretion.
DAILY PASSES/SINGLE SESSION PASSES TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Daily pass / session pass commences as soon as your session begins
2. Your membership will be activated on the date used, running till close of business of the specified date in the case of day passes, or end of the class/session in the case of single session passes.
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of pass chosen.
You cannot transfer this daily membership / session pass to anyone else.
4. Day / session passes are non-refundable.
5. All passes have a 3-month expiry date from date of purchase.
Fees & Charges
1. If unused, you shall be entitled to cancel your daily membership / session passes up to 14 days after the date of purchase. If you cancel during this period, you will receive a full refund. After this period the daily membership / session pass fee is not refundable. In the case of multiple passes, your passes are considered activated as soon as the first pass is used, and all additional passes are non refundable.
PRIVATE MUAY THAI COACHING
1. 30-mins, 45-mins & 60-mins sessions available paid in advance or on arrival
2. 4-hour block book expires 3-months from purchase date.
3. Sessions available in the gym only
4. Session non-refundable (except in circumstances stated in Money Back guarantee)
5. Maximum of 2 members per session
6. Sessions can be booked directly with your trainer or via our website, email, text, Whatsapp or Messenger. Contact details at www.unit1gym.com
Private Muay Thai Fees and Charges
1. If unused, you shall be entitled to cancel your prepaid private session passes up to 14 days after the date of purchase. If you cancel during this period, you will receive a full refund. After this period the fee is not refundable. In the case of multiple passes, your passes are considered activated as soon as the first pass is used, and all additional passes are non refundable.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
1. As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, if you select to commence your membership immediately, or you ask us to start your membership early, you agree that if you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14 day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less an amount for the membership you have already used commencing from the first day after joining.
1. Members must be 16 or older, except in the case of dedicated under 16s memberships. Under 16s may use the free weights gym only under the direct supervision of a qualified and insured Unit 1 Gym approved personal trainer.
2. You agree to comply with the Gym Rules which are displayed prominently in the Gym and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
3. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
4. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
5. There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the gym. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees for closures lasting more than 1 calender month.
6. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
7. We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a freelance Personal Trainer. Personal Training is arranged directly with the PT and not with Unit 1 Gym Limited.
8. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
8. This agreement is governed by English Law.
9. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Gyms Rules.
10. To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, wellbeing or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.
3RD PARTY BUSINESSES
1. Unit 1 Gym provides facilities for numerous related 3rd party businesses including (but not limited to) personal trainers, martial arts clubs/trainers, group fitness providers and massage therapists.
2. All 3rd party businesses/trainers operate as a separate entity to Unit 1 Gym Ltd
3. Unit 1 Gym Ltd have no control over, take no responsibility for, and have no liability for 3rd party services, content, prices, schedules, availability or advise given.
4. Where Unit 1 Gym Ltd takes payment on behalf of a 3rd Party business we act as a payment collection agency only, and this does not change our liabilities in respect to the above or any service that they offer. Any financial liabilities remain with the 3rd party service provider and you should contact them directly in regards to any dispute.
5. Unit 1 Gyms Ltd liability extends only to the communal areas, the maintenance of the building and maintenance of equipment owned and provided by us.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
1. We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 08558851 and Our registered office is at Unit 1 Gym Ltd, Unit 1 Kempson Way, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 7AR. Our registered VAT number is GB165 934 185.
2. If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com
3. If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to Unit 1 Gym Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Our Privacy Notice is available at www.unit1gym.com
1. All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
1. Unit 1 Gym Ltd reserves the right to end or change any promotion without warning at any time.
Last Updated 07/08/2020